1) You submit a proposal to Marsh Finance and the deal is underwritten and reviewed.
2) If you’re eligible and have been approved for finance we will advise the Dealer or Broker (depending on how you’re purchasing your vehicle)
3) You will then go through the terms of conditions of the contract, and then be asked to E-sign the finance agreement. All we’ll need is your proofs such as driving license and your most recent pay slip.
4) We then wait for the Dealer or Broker will then submit the proofs, finance documents and invoice to Marsh Finance Limited, who will then validate all documents, and confirm the details over the phone with the customer, at which point if all the information is valid we will then pay the dealer / broker for the car.
5) Once this is done then you can collect the car.